- A litigious son of a bitch, a cheap bastard, and a large headed fuck walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey James Brown, will it be the usual?”
- If you think about it, menus are just an anthology of blue collar poems about food.
- Saying 100 years young is like saying 300 pounds skinny or IQ of 10 intelligent.
- It’s not coincidence that creditor rhymes with predator, or lawyer with voyeur.
- Is it politically correct to say heterosexually challenged instead of gay?
- A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey James Brown, will it be the usual?