They say the truth hurts. With that in mind, set Iphone to 9-1 and let’s go to that land of pain. You, we all are mortal idiots with an indefinite expiration date. Along the way, we’re going to succumb-a to the rumba of sin. It’s inevitable, so it is necessary to pave a road of forgiveness. The Catholics call it confession, the North Koreans call it aiding and abetting, the Spaniards call it a reason for an inquisition, and I call it catharsis.
My atonement comes in the way of correcting blatant errors on my blog. For the following mistakes, I admit that I am a part of the fake news. I will try not to do it again.
- This was excluded from Fred’s bucket list. 4. Learn judo 5. Teach judo
- Tom Petty’s demise has nothing to do with the ghost of Jerry Lewis, nor was he the first hillbilly robot. He was the second or third.
- The Village People were a-political. No talent and flamboyance does not equal an agenda.
- My attempt at predicting week 4 of the NFL was abysmal. 7-9. I shouldn’t have called so many ties.
- God had nothing to do with the invention of Sudoku. [FACT CHECK: I have not written this yet.]
- Noah begat Shem, Ham and Japheth, and not Shemp, Hambone, and Jared Kushner.
- Richard Nixon invented the term, “those gays”.
- I took one and a half Quaaludes® and not the implied one.
- SPOILER ALERT: She was not a genius.
- Cyber-monkeys had nothing to do with the tragic shooting in Las Vegas.