“You Know That I’m No Good Illusions” by AMY WINEHOUSE Vs. CYPRESS HILL

Winehouse - Cypress Hill
Acting United States Attorney General since 2018, Matthew Whitaker has proven that he is nothing more than an incompetent liar. He is ultimately the Sarah Palin of something.

Now, a mash up.

Continue reading

“Insane In The Brain And Wanted Dead Or Alive” by BON JOVI Vs. CYPRESS HILL

Bon Jovi - Cypress Hill
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, not the high school, once said, “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Obviously, Lincoln had no idea that there would be a future with 24-hour news outlets. This was said in a better world, before the blind followers of current president of the United States himself, Donald “Damn Racist” Trump. Let’s face it, these people are fooled all the time, every day, every second. They proudly represent 30% of this country, which is just enough to edge out the divided majority, thus representing our whole country. It may be time for the majority (The remaining 70% for you math-illiterates.) to swallow their petty differences and unite to out this mean fascist regime. May God have mercy on us all.

Speaking of God, what about these priests in Pennsylvania? Shameful. Sad. It’s no wonder there are forest fires raging out of control.

Continue reading